Improperly Charged for router.
sad_customer11

I returned my router over a eyar ago, and I just noticed that verizon still had been charging me for it. i even have the return reciept in my email from February last year. the "Contact Us" pages make it impossible to get a fix or chat, and lead you in circles. I tried calling last night and had to do this verification and waiting, and after that it tells me to call back during business hours. I can't call during work hours, so I have to just sit and wait until after work and hopefully they will still be open to receiving my call.

0 Likes
Re: Improperly Charged for router.
jonjones1
Legend

@sad_customer1 wrote:

I returned my router over a eyar ago, and I just noticed that verizon still had been charging me for it. i even have the return reciept in my email from February last year. the "Contact Us" pages make it impossible to get a fix or chat, and lead you in circles. I tried calling last night and had to do this verification and waiting, and after that it tells me to call back during business hours. I can't call during work hours, so I have to just sit and wait until after work and hopefully they will still be open to receiving my call.

1-800-VERIZON the best time is between 8 AM until 5 PM eastern daylight time.

you will get an American support center agent from Virginia if on east coast. Anything on nights or weekends will be pure hell since they are off shore hires. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can also try via twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@CRobGauth wrote:

@can also try via twitter @verizonsupport

And here also https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

which is the same social media Verizon representatives as on Twitter I am told.

0 Likes