Incredibaly slow wifi that also drops
CC172
Enthusiast - Level 2

For over a year my internet connection is either really slow or drops often.  I know cancel and get something...but not too many options in my neighborhood.  But how much worse can Spectrum be.?  I barely have internet connection as it is.  Has anyone ever tried Spectrum in Queens???

Anyway ..I call verizon every month and they do reboots and have even swapped out the router but no changes.  Customer service has even acknowledged that my connection is  under performaing and slow but couldnt figure out why.  I believe the issue has to do with the way the verizon technician set up my equipment. He didnt do it right. How do I get Verizon to repair my underperforming internet connection?  And by fixing I mean having a technician come to the location and physically correcting this year long issue.  PLEASE I need help.  the wifi connection in the nyc subway, home depot, and the library is better than what I have at home.  How is that even possible!!!

0 Likes
Re: Incredibaly slow wifi that also drops
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi CC17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes