Inside: Local Man gets charged twice for Internet service, Company shrugs him off.
MarkN2832

Good Afternoon and thank you for reading this: On Monday, I paid my past due balance at 11am on Monday morning. A couple hours later I had received a notification that I had paid(In a seperate transaction) 151.38. That had taken me aback as I had only authorized payment and signed off on one payment. This had put me into an Overdraft with my bank. I had called and called to get that charge reversed, after 3 calls I was able to. In the mean time Because of Verizon taking money that I had not authorized and making this whole mess and taking thier time to refund me. I had racked up two OD fees with my bank. I had called to get the OD feescovered by the people who had made the mistake(Verizon) only to be told that they would not be willing to own up to the mistake and make it right. This is unacceptable. And a paltry offering of rewards points and a negligible bill credit is almost a slap in the face. I am just asking that Verizon fixes the mistake and let me move on. I like my speed and service I get with Fios, But this company has just bungled this whole situation. 

Thank you for reading this.

0 Likes
Re: Inside: Local Man gets charged twice for Internet service, Company shrugs him off.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.