Intermitent fiber optic service in Fredericksburg VA
MidnightRambler1

My phone service was part of a mandatory conversion to fiber optic service in downtown Fredericksburg VA in December 2019.  Ever since my phone service stops working every night and comes back around some time before noon in the morning.

I recently needed to upgrade to fios service to support my government empoloyer's direction to telework until further notice.  Now the fios service also stops working every night.  The online troubleshooting resetting connections and power does not help.

If there is a cable splicer out there dropping my line to work, please use somebody else's line.  I'm now paying Verizon and Verizon Wireless a several hundred dollars a month for high volume, high speed internet and only have service half the time.

Is anyone else in the Fredericksburg area having similar issues?

0 Likes
Re: Intermitent fiber optic service in Fredericksburg VA
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MidnightRambler,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes