Intermitten Internet outage
baffleduser

I have both TV and Internet through Fios. For the past couple of weeks or so i've had issues with down internet, typically at night and early in the morning. TV never goes out, but internet will. 

In the past couple of weeks have had the router replaced, new ONT box and new TV top box, with the hopes that it will solve the issue. But so far internet still goes down at night.

Typically, I would reboot both ONT and Router in the morning at least two or three times, and I would then get internet for most of the day, but then at night after 8 pm the internet would be out, but TV is still available. The problem has been getting progressively worse, with having to reboot a couple of times before I can get internet.

Did anyone have this same issue, if so were you able to solve it?

0 Likes
Re: Intermitten Internet outage
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

For helpers to help you better, it would help to know at least the brand and model of the router.

0 Likes
Re: Intermitten Internet outage
baffleduser

I have the g3-1000 router.

Internet worked for two days straight and then now, it went down again at night and I can’t get it back on. Called tech again today they say ONT is getting an intermittent signal, the mgmt light on the ONT box would blink off and on. 

0 Likes