Internet Service Goes Down About Every 10 Minutes
perci9

I have Verizon high speed DSL service. I have a wired computer and a wireless IPad. For the last several months I keep getting kicked off the internet on both every few minutes. In the last 2 weeks we have received a new router, done 4 hard resets while on the phone with your technicians, been re-routed to "less crowded" lines 4 times, been told that some hardware issues at the central office have been fixed. Even removed our landline so only the computer is wired - at your advice.

Nothing works.

Some of your techs call me back - some do not. One gave me his direct email address and told me if what he was doing did not work I was to email him inmmediately and he would get back to me. He did not. Others have been more reliable and did call me back.

No one can solve the problem.

FIOS is not in my building.

I have been driving 20 minutes to a friends house to get my work done. This has to stop.

If no one here has a solution I will be going with TimeWarner cable RoadRunner by the end of next week. Have been with Verizon since 2002 so am not doing this lightly. But what other choice do I have............

Would really appreciate it if someone who knows what they are doing from the Central office will get back to me before then.

0 Likes
Re: Internet Service Goes Down About Every 10 Minutes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi perci9,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes