Internet Service out of order and customer care rep not helping to resolve for next 3 days
Sumit_Pandey

I am facing problem with Verizon Internet and called customer care rep for resolution. They told me that they cannot fix it and need to send someone to fix it at my home. I asked them for help and requested them to send someone asap but they told me that they can only send a technician after 3 days. I requested them again and even escalated it to Supervisor to solve the problem asap as I am badly in need of internet at home for my official work but they did not help me.

This is the first time I have called Verizon support for any help/service but they did not do anything to help their customer. I was expecting a better service than my earlier internet provider Comcast but my experience is bad.

Sumit 

0 Likes
Re: Internet Service out of order and customer care rep not helping to resolve for next 3 days
jonjones1
Legend

However like any large business certain actions can only be done when there are people to provide that service. We today rely on internet etc. so much that we often forget how it was before.

i feel for you but you cannot push up something when there is no one available to fix it.

0 Likes