Internet, and Verizon service problem
yoooojoe

Hello, my name is Joe. For the past couple of days I've been getting slow to no internet. Every now and then I would even get dropped from being online, sometimes every 2-5 mins. I have talked to Verizon support, first time I chatted with them, told me it was fixed and that its my issue with my Ethernet card, but how was I able to talk to him online with my system? The world may never know...Oh wait. Person was Anjarli

The 2nd time I chatted with them, he kept telling me nothing was wrong with the connection, but I kept getting disconnected while talking with him, he gives me a call (since our chat ended because of lost connection), and repeats to me the same thing. So I told him, well I guess their is a problem with my phone line here at the house, please have a technician come to my home and check it out. He told me their is no reason to do so if its green over there (IDK), I insisted they bring someone just in case, and he kept telling me no, and I told him, if he is not gonna help me, I'll find someone else, and hung up on him. Person was Rahul.

3rd time comes around, I called this time, whole phone call took about 45-50mins, was put on hold a lot, and waited too long. Her name was Maggie. They told me the same thing, saying connection was fine, no need for technician, and if were to send one, and find a problem, I would be charged almost  $100. Told them forget about sending them then, I don't think I should be charged while I'm paying already as it is for their service. All this happen in the course of one day, and still keep getting dropped. I'm think of changing providers if I don't see anymore help, other then Verizon talking and not actually doing anything. I have been through all the trouble shooting and talk, need some action now 😞

Ty for reading

P.S.. Thankful that I didn't drop from writing all this. Also ty Spell Check 😄

0 Likes
Re: Internet, and Verizon service problem
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes