Internet down and have to wait two weeks for the technician to go home an check it!
izuluaga

I only have been with Verizon for over a month and my service (Tv, internet) has broken down for four times!

Every time I had to spend one hour over the phone (the last was two hours!) with a technician that never fixes the issue, then they make an appointment for the technician to go to your place that could take as long as two weeks! really? and they only work from 9 to 5 ( the time most of the people is working).

Sounds familiar? I am really tired with the service and have wasted a lot of time. Tried to ask for another way to solve the problem but they only advise you to call again! and spend another 2 hours over the phone???

Now I am with no internet for two weeks, no one to go to and no options... just wait. But the bills will keep coming for sure!

Is there anyone that can help??

izuluaga

0 Likes
Re: Internet down and have to wait two weeks for the technician to go home an check it!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Internet down and have to wait two weeks for the technician to go home an check it!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

DId any of the techs talk to you about how to reboot the ONT? If the ONT is still functioning it might just need a reboot. Unplug the ONT from power, and disconnect the battery inside of the Battery Backup Unit. Wait a minute and then reconnect power to the ONT in the reverse order, starting with the battery and plugging it back into AC power last.

0 Likes