Internet down every month. bill creeping up every month. I'm done.
Jkuhn90
Basically I'm here...
I was forced to get a home landline which I have never and will never use to get mediocre internet from Verizon because they are the only company that has service to my building on Main. St. In Christiansburg VA.

I pay for the 7mbs internet or whatever it is that's their fastest offered. This was not even close to what I needed in the first place but as there were no other options I went with Verizon. It was my first time living on my own and paying for internet... Etc. And it will be the last time I use Verizon.

My bill has crept up from 59$ to 69.xx$ no notice no email no reason given. Just pennies added each month. Perhaps it was an intro rate for a year. If that is the case, oh well. I could understand that IF the service was reliable or half as fast as I pay for. I can't even watch Netflix without buffering for about 20 seconds every few minutes. I am a tech savvy individual and I know there are no problems on my end.

I have looked everywhere for an alternative and finally found an over the air radio antenna operated service that is local. Amen. I don't care who they are or how much they charge. I don't mind paying double what Verizon is charging to simply be done with them and their horrible service.

Verizon gets away with this by being the only available provider. I am getting out as fast as I can. I recommend everyone else do the same. Whenever it comes up I warn people about Verizon and invite them over to see just how bad it is.
0 Likes