Internet install customer service issues
sffd5

I have ordered internet and was suppose to be installed on Friday Feb 6. Did not happen. Contacted the customer service and was told that the order was lost. the 12th person I spoke with told me this and stated that they would put the order in and I would be up and running in about 2 hours. after 4 hours called back with still no internet and got the run aroud and the inevitable disconnect from customer service. Called back again an hour of cool down time to see wat was happening. after another hour on the phone apparently the order is cancelled. After spending almost 4 hours and talking to 19 people still no internet and can not get anything done until Monday. I am putting togther an invoice billing my lost hours of production due to this and will be sending it to Verizon. I am also planning on cancelling all service from them including 6 cell phones and a mobile internet that my parents have on the same account. I will go with Sprint or At&T. Buyer beware of the cureent tactics of Verizon. This is just today and yesterday. the issues started about 3.5 years ago with problems before that they kept telling me that there was an internal line issue. After replacing the lines in the house and buying 2 new phones I had enough in November with them. Well come to find out they ent a tech out to the house today and low and behold the problem was a short on one of the poles. So for 3.5 years I was paying for phone service I couldn't use. 

I will see what Monday brings but most likely nothing will be fixed. If it goes the way i think it will I will be having a large international company dicontinue its use of Verizon and have them switch to another provider,Smiley Mad 

0 Likes
Re: Internet install customer service issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sffd5,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Internet install customer service issues
sffd5

Well no contact via email today. Both agents that promised me they would call me back with an update never did. Spent another almst 2 hours on the phne. I was scheduled for a new date of the 12th. I after the last call in I did the date was changed to tomorrow. I am disgusted with the entire operation at Verizon. The last getleman I spoke with gave me a $20 credit. I took that a there is no other option at this time. I am waiting to see if my phone minutes are deducted from my erizon wireless account and if it is I will be billing Verizon for that. Further I have now lost 4 days of production time for my presentation that I need to put together for a training that i am doing for a local Volunteer fire department. I hope that I can get it done. At my rate of $60 an hour I feel that i should be billing verizon for the over 6 hours that I have spent on the phone last week and today. The biggest problem is that no one wants to own this issue at verizon. 

To all that have issues start looking else where. This is just like ComCast at this point for customer service.

0 Likes