Internet keeps disconnecting, technicians can't seem to fix issue, very disappointed
GFP101

For the past 2 months our internet keeps disconnecting in the morning.  It works fine in the afternoon and evening but some mornings the light is yellow/orange and it won't connect.  We've had 3 different technicians out and no-one seems to know what to do.  We have replaced the box inside and out but yet it continues.  My son takes school from home and my wife works from home, both need the internet.  They have both had to either miss school/work, or travel to a family members house to use the internet.  We are beyond frustrated.  I have been given our local agent's number and left 3 messages this week, he is yet to return my call.  I've also spent numerous hours in the chat trying to get this fixed but again, no-one seems to know what to do.  If this doesn't get fixed we will have to cancel and move to a different provider.  Even after losing the internet on over two dozen occasions, my son/wife having to drive 30 miles to a house that has internet, and being promised reimbursement, we have been reimbursed a total of $3.  This is a joke!

0 Likes
Re: Internet keeps disconnecting, technicians can't seem to fix issue, very disappointed
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GFP101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes