Internet only service
Gruntled1

Verizon has made an art of bad customer service! First, there's no way to send an email. Only automated chat-useless. I finally got to a phone number since there's no way to change my service on the websit unless I want to add more service or higher fees. And when I finally talk to someone they offer to charge me more to keep my internet service the same while dropping my cable service altogether. Winner winner-time to cancel and go to xfinity. Les than $40 a month for a year and still $35/month cheaper after that.

It's a shame that the only way to get a fair deal is to cancel service and switch providers.

0 Likes
Re: Internet only service
jonjones1
Legend

This is why I have said they should do across the board pricing, and stick to it no matter what market we are in.

but greed coupled with higher profits to give me more dividends on my holdings and others is why these prices are out of sight.

but cable companies do the same, and remember they have more customers than Verizon. But their price increases just go on and on. A pity 

once you leave verizon will call and email you saying they want you back. But they could have kept you if they did not let greed overtake them. Get wired for both services. Then when either or play the non deal game just drop them. That’s why I am wired for both. But I will admit Verizon internet only for me has been great. Never down and very fast. If they play with me, well I will drop them like a hot potato.

dont play verizons game.

0 Likes
Re: Internet only service
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its not uncommon for a single service to be more expensive than its bundled pricing.

You can either call 1800verizon or twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes