Internet outage in Villas, NJ
andrik

Is anyone else experiencing problems in Southern NJ? For over 36 hours now we have had very very slow interenet connection. I called tech support and they said there was an outage but that 50 miles away from me but no other issues at the moment. I have friends that have verizon DSL that live in a 5 mile radius from CO and they are experiencing the same issue so hopefully verizon knows there is a problem.

0 Likes
Re: Internet outage in Villas, NJ
andrik
Internet is still down and it's now over 48 hours. The tech I spoke with said the outage was fixed yet the recording says it is still a problem. The tech thinks it's my computer but tried multiple computers as well as connecting directly to the modem. Verizon phone tech support is horrible! Anyone else still having issue
0 Likes
Re: Internet outage in Villas, NJ
HPloco

I'm in the same boat outage since thursday, they said it would be fixed in 8 hours, after that 24 hours after that 2 days, now it's 2 more days. At this point it is completely unacceptable, juast t ell me from the begining we have no ETA and I would have been happy, but now I guess i am going with clear.

Edit: I live in Lancaster, PA

0 Likes