Internet signal keeps dropping out AGAIN
Cam9169
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well it WAS a nice 3 years of no issues.   Beginning the middle of May 2015 our internet has been dropping out AGAIN.  Yes, those that are reading this.........AGAIN   Back in 2012 my neighbors and I had this same issue for 9 1/2 months.....and it fell on the deaf ears of Verizon first level telephone support.   WE had almost every technician out here from local Verizon and they all came to the same conclusion.  CMO router is overloaded

Can you relate to the frustration when calling in and having  to answer the SAME simple questions over and over again dealing with our set up.......which by the way was done by VERIZON!  Does first line tech support NOT READ notes or even take notes dealing with a customer complaint?   

We received a new router/modem (the old one I was told was bad) and installed it on 7/10/2015.   Internet dropped out on the 13th........so much for the bad modem !   2 techs have been out here and both agree that the issue is NOT on our end but in the CMO,......AGAIN......we are on a router that is overloaded.   SO.....we WERE supposed to be put on another router twice.....guess what folks......my signal dropped out again about 1 hour ago.  I have to turn off router/modem and then back on to get the signal again.

It was supposed to be escalated to the Network Department........but we are still loosing our signal and I have not heard back from Verizon at all.   

So Verizon.......now what?  Someone is not doing their job or not monitoring what is happening,  I am paying for a service that once again is defective?

0 Likes
Re: Internet signal keeps dropping out AGAIN
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes