Internet speed problems AGAIN
shubosky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has been just about the worst internet provider I have ever had.

I am being charged almost $60 per month for internet that DOES NOT EVER WORK.

I am not doing anything outside of normal internet usage--- e-mail, Netflix, etc. IT TAKES FOREVER TO DO ANYTHING.

Look up my file and see that I have had to call Verizon DOZENS OF TIMES over the last few months, I've had technicians at my house and nothing has changed. In fact, I can't watch even anything on Netflix without it buffering every few minutes.

I AM BEING RIPPED OFF AND I REFUSE TO CONTINUE PAYING FOR HORRIBLE SERVICE. You need to do something about this NOW. How can you expect me to pay for a service you are not providing????????????????????????

0 Likes
Re: Internet speed problems AGAIN
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're talking to other customers here.  Nobody who reads these messages can access your file.  If you want to talk to Verizon, you'll need to contact them directly using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Sometimes Verizon moderators will escalate posts to Verizon support.  If that happens to your issue, be sure to follow the instructions they give you so the support folks can access your file.

If you want help from other customers, post some more details about your issue.

Good Luck.

shubosky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last time, my comment was escalated and they got me in touch with a representative. Everything else I have tried has been ignored!!!!!!!!!! OUR SERVICE IS AWFUL AND WE'RE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!! How can they do this?

0 Likes
wiggie116
Contributor - Level 1
This forum has some terrific members, that are very helpful and know allot about DSL. I had issues with my service for the first few months. I was really frustrated just like you. My issue eventually got resolved with help from a few members and verizon.

If you put up some good info about your connection, like if it's slow all day or you loose your Internet completely. Someone here will get you heading in the right direction. Good luck.
0 Likes