Landscape Lighting Wires Cut By Verizon Cable Installer
sharingsunshine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried calling 800-837-4966 but it keeps cutting me off even after I have supplied everything it asks.

It has been nearly 2 weeks since the installer came out and laid the cable.  That night my landscape lights would not come on.  I told my service tech and in 2 days someone from that same company came out and dug around but couldn't find the problem.  They told me that someone would be out in an hour to mark the line for the landscape lights to see where it intersected with my new cable that was laid.  That was a week ago and yesterday someone called from that company and said they would get me some help.  It has now been over a day and I haven't heard anything about getting this resolved.

I am not happy and I am hoping someone from Verizon can get down to the bottom of this problem.  Without my lights it is very dangerous to navigate the steps in the dark.

Thanks,

Randal

0 Likes
Re: Landscape Lighting Wires Cut By Verizon Cable Installer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sharingsunshine,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.