Looking for Corporate Assistance with Issues
cphill05

I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for over 5 years. Recently, I contacted Verizon about upgrading my services. I only had dry loop Internet and that wasn't available anymore. In order to upgrade the Internet I would have to add home service. I didn't plan on connecting a phone and using this service.

On October 26, 2015 I scheduled for Internet to be upgraded and phone service to be added on October 29, 2015. I was told that a package would arrive at my house prior to this date and that a tech from Verizon would be at my house. No times were given, I was just told to be available at my house on 10/29. I was here and no one showed up. Finally around 1 pm I contacted Verizon to see what the issue was. I was told that no one was coming to my house, there was no package and my Internet speed would be increased by 5 pm. Around 5:15 I checked my Internet and found I had NO Internet at all. I contacted Verizon and was told that they were having problems in the central office.

Fast forward nearly a week, and someone at Verizon decides someone needs to come to my house. A tech comes to my house, calls me at 8:03 am and says he will be at my house within 30 minutes. He arrived at 10:50 am. After about 10 minutes he tells me that the jack was dead and he replaced it. I tried my Internet and still there was no increase in speed. He tells me he will contact Verizon and see what the issue is. 20 minutes later he comes back and says it's a billing issue that I need to contact them personally. I was told the speed would be increased that day by 5 pm.

I have contacted Verizon since October 29, 2015 probably 25 times. Each time I am on the phone for hours, transferred multiple times and in the end my issues aren't taken care of. So my question is where can you get the appropriate customer service to take care of your issue?? I'm promised that techs will come to my house, phone calls from departments, speed increases and nothing happens. My next step is cancelling my service with Verizon. This is my last attempt at a successful outcome with the speed increase.

0 Likes
Re: Looking for Corporate Assistance with Issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes