Loss of internet access
JccT1

Anyone ever experience anything as unbelievable as this???  Connected to Network but no Internet access for 48 hrs while I am supposed to be working from home!  Tech over the phone gives up after about an hour and says we have to have service call at home but earliest available, 48 hrs in the future,  When tech finally arrives, in about 15 minutes he fixs the problem and states, categorically that he was able to fix problem over the phone and that just what he did and people I spoke to should have been able to, as well.  Better yet, told reason for problem was some cross-connecting my service to anoth in vicinity to fix their problem that was then NOT reversed when they finished!  Wonder who I need to speak to now for remuneration for lost revenue when I could NOT work from home for 2 days? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Loss of internet access
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Business or residential service?  If it’s business, you might hav3 a service level argument to stand on.  If it’s residential, the best you’ll get is credit for days without service.  Your use of residential service for home office purposes doesn’t change that (you’ll find the residential terms in your service contract).

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call 1-800-Verizon 

lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Business or residential service?  If it’s business, you might hav3 a service level argument to stand on.  If it’s residential, the best you’ll get is credit for days without service.  Your use of residential service for home office purposes doesn’t change that (you’ll find the residential terms in your service contract).