Mailing Address for Verizon FiOS Support?
cagnis

Does anyone know the Verizon phisical mailing address for customer complaints/issues?

I have scoured the internet and the VZ website, and I cannot locate anything. 

I have an issue which has yet been unable to be solved for 3 months. I've tried the online chat, numerous departments via phone, and even the social media department. I've drafted a nice letter to share with Verizon regarding my FiOS account, but alas I have no one to send it to!

PS - I couldn't find an appropriate forum on this site for this post, so it had to go somewhere 😞

0 Likes
Re: Mailing Address for Verizon FiOS Support?
jonjones1
Legend

@cagnis wrote:

Does anyone know the Verizon phisical mailing address for customer complaints/issues?

I have scoured the internet and the VZ website, and I cannot locate anything. 

I have an issue which has yet been unable to be solved for 3 months. I've tried the online chat, numerous departments via phone, and even the social media department. I've drafted a nice letter to share with Verizon regarding my FiOS account, but alas I have no one to send it to!

PS - I couldn't find an appropriate forum on this site for this post, so it had to go somewhere 😞

The physical address is listed on the back page of your monthly invoice. You address it to the correspondence unit. Or try complaining here.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Best of luck...

0 Likes
cagnis

Thanks. I only receive a PDF bill online and I didn't find it on there...

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@cagnis wrote:

Thanks. I only receive a PDF bill online and I didn't find it on there...

Expand the pdf invoice per page. You will see the address.

verizon makes it difficult to correspond with them.

a call to your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission can do wonders. Google the address.

0 Likes