Menus
leroy22

Used to be, I would have a menu at the top of the page that said things like "file," "edtit," and that kind of stuff -- it's gone now.  I also had a menu at the side that would show my favorite places -- it's gone too.  When I would go into e-mail, I'd have a bar that would show me how to "cut," "copy," "paste," "italicize," "underline", "bold" print, etc. -- it's all gone too.

Where'd they go?  More importantly, how can I get them back?

My operating system is Windows 7.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Menus
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Right click among the bars on top.  You'll be shown a list of what bars are available and menu bar is one of them.

Personally I don't know why IE and Firefox have both chosen to not have a menu bar by default.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

It sounds like your problem is with the browser you're using, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc., and not with anything to do with FiOS.

If I'm correct, you're better off looking for help on a Microsoft Windows forum, or a forum related to a different browser if you're not using Internet Explorer.

If you're convinvced your problem is FiOS related, can you explain why?  And what browser are you using?

leroy22

Thanks!  I'll try the IE browser forum.

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

try hitting the ALT key and see if they reappear

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Right click among the bars on top.  You'll be shown a list of what bars are available and menu bar is one of them.

Personally I don't know why IE and Firefox have both chosen to not have a menu bar by default.

0 Likes
leroy22

That worked!  Thanks!

0 Likes