Misrepresented Fios upgrade fee
MikeF001
Hello, 
 Your team misrepresented the monthly cost as well as the upgrade fee saying I needed to pay $149 to upgrade change my ONT to upgrade from 100M to 1G service which I have the chat logs for. The install technician that came, said the ONT did not need to be upgraded and that it would be a simple call to have them verify my ONT was not changed and get the fee back.
I called in a few days after to confirm and was assured that I would not be charged the $149 fee. I asked several times for email confirmation and the representative was unwilling to do so.
Earlier, I received my bill which not only still had the upgrade fee, but also had additional taxes/fees added, which were supposed to be included in my monthly bill and are different than what I agreed to. I've been through chat support a few times and keep getting run around in circles with no progress. Phone support is filled with empty promises that can not be verified with no action happening. I'm not sure what else to do to get  my billing corrected before I cancel my service.
 -Mike
0 Likes
Re: Misrepresented Fios upgrade fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MikeF001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes