Missing $10 discount for Fios and $10 for wireless
jiggs1219

I have called up fios 5 times about this and yet no one can figure this out.  I am an existing verizon wireless customer, I signed up for FIOS in February (needed Gig of internet speed to be eligible) and then when I found out that if you upgrade your wireless plan to any unlimited plan then you get the $10 discount towards your Fios bill as well as $10 discount towards the wireless bill.  So I called up wireless and changed my family plan from a shared 8 gig data to each one having the unlimited plan.  Then I saw even wireless was missing this discount and had to call multiple times to ask them to put this as a recurring discount but no one can figure this out.  I am told that their system realizes automatically that you have both fios and wireless and will automatically give you the the discounts but thats a bunch of **bleep**.  The discount is entirely missing on the wireless's end, they gave me a credit of $10 for the past couple of months.  The reps for Fios are clueless, they cannot figure out why the discount is not appearing.  My bill should be $114 after the $10 discount but is $124.  When I ask them for a credit they say they have put in a case regarding this and the outcome should put the discount back onto my account along with the credit of $10 per month for past bills.  That has gone no where, I am still without that discount and I am not getting a credit either.  This is starting to sound like a scam.  Anyone had this happen to them? 

0 Likes
Re: Missing $10 discount for Fios and $10 for wireless
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jiggs1219,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes