My FIOS App for iOS and FIOS Quantum Gateway
KeithWeisshar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a new FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100 with a new firmware update including guest Wi-Fi.  When I try to use the My FIOS App on my iPad Air 2 and then access the Router and Wi-Fi information I get an error message unable to retrieve Wi-Fi Details.  When I try to manage the FIOS Quantum Gateway I get an error message IPAddress Missing for VZID.  I'm also unable to access any of the router settings from this app and nothing happens when tap the > symbol.

Re: My FIOS App for iOS and FIOS Quantum Gateway
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure you have the latest version of the MyFios app.  It's version 3.9.2.10, which you can find on the "App Settings" menu or in the App Store's update page.  Updates are handled through the App Store.

Enjoy.

0 Likes
KeithWeisshar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Version 3.9.3.4 which was just released today and still have the same issue.  I'm using iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi with iOS 8.1.3.  I get Server Error Response IPAddress missing for the VZID when syncing with router.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah, that App update just reached my iPhone overnight.  It works fine for me.

Do you have any networking equipment attached between your router and ONT?

0 Likes
KeithWeisshar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still get error message IPAddress missing for the VZID from CDCT during sync with router in My FIOS v3.9.4.1.  What does VZID and CDCT mean?

0 Likes
KeithWeisshar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still having the same issue with My FIOS v4.0.1 on the iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.2.  Is this an iPad specific issue as I don't have an iPhone?  Can anyone else with an iPad reproduce the issue and try with the iPhone to see if it's an iPad specific issue?  This is a universal app but the App Store says this app is optimized for iPhone 5.

0 Likes
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. I never had this problem with Cablevision

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes