My order is being ignored - why?
sarahww
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried twice now to upgrade my DSL service for faster speeds.  Once in November, and once in December.  Note that it is now January.  Both times I was given an order number and an activation date.  Both times nothing happened on that activation date and nothing is listed under order status.  What the hell is going on?  Can verizon provide this service or not?  In the meantime, my 1MBPS service is showing up as .3-.7MBPS (with a brand new modem) Not ok!  What is going on?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My order is being ignored - why?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What modem do you run currently? I wonder if the orders are falling through due to your line length.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Was there a record of the first order when you contacted Verizon the second time?

0 Likes
sarahww
Enthusiast - Level 2

The representative would only say there was an error with the first order and so then placed the second order.  There was no further infomation on whether they had tested the line, or whether it just got lost, etc. 

I asked whether I would be told whether or not this service was possible with the line setup, but there is no information available.  So it's just floating in space. If Verizon can't provide the service, they should just say so and I'll look into other options! 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes