NO internet for over 2 days!
MollysMum1

This is getting ridiculous. We've been suffering a local "outage" for over 2 days now. Whenever I call, Verizon tells me "we are committed to fixing your internet by [insert time about two hours from now]. The "time" has been pushed back a dozen times.  A few hours I can understand, but no one seems to have any information about this and it's virtually impossible to get through to a live person.  I am totally fed up. 

0 Likes
Re: NO internet for over 2 days!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: NO internet for over 2 days!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey MollysMum, we have not heard from you on your support case. Please let us know if you need anymore help. We are here 24/7. 

Mitchell

0 Likes