Need help again with connection speed
Razz037
Enthusiast - Level 3

This weekend (4-18-2014) I noticed trouble on the modem again. Internet light had red indicator a few different times throughout the weekend. Now I only get a connection of 864/160 Down/Up instead of my 1184/448. It is looking like my line is now not conditioned for dsl. This has happened 3 times before and it has taken months to straighten out. I believe that there has been work done somewhere on the line which resulted in the line quality to worsen. I would like someone to condition my line for dsl like it was before this past weekend. The last 3 times this happened, it was because my line got bridged for whatever reason. This has become very annoying to me and I don't want to spend the next few months going through what I did before to get it fixed.

Craig

0 Likes
Re: Need help again with connection speed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Razz037,

We have reopened your private support case regarding this issue.  Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case

0 Likes
LawrenceC - "My Support Cases"
Razz037
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lawrence, 

I would like to respond to the personal message in  "My Support Cases", but it doesn't show up in my profile page for the forums. Why can't I see it?

0 Likes
Re: LawrenceC - "My Support Cases"
Razz037
Enthusiast - Level 3

It finally showed up after 8:00 pm, but I can't reply for some reason - sorry

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Are the Reply buttons visible, or not showing?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Razz037,

You should be able to post to the support case now.  Please let us know if you have any further issues.  Thanks.

0 Likes