Need to change my billing information: who do I contact to do this?
TNC3

I have both V phone and DSL. I get the phone bill mailed. The DSL/Internet service is billed to my credit card. My CC co. issued me a new CC. I cannot figure out how to contact V-internet to update this information. When I log into MyV... I only seem to see my phone bill. I cannot find a place to update m V-Internet billing information.

I have not found a phone number to talk to an actual person or a way to Live Chat with someone who can direct me to solve my billing problem. This web site is VERY DISAPPOINTING AND CONFUSING in this regard.

0 Likes
Re: Need to change my billing information: who do I contact to do this?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

you could use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.  This will give you a link to live chat and other forms of contact. 

0 Likes
Re: Need to change my billing information: who do I contact to do this?
weedeater1
Contributor - Level 3

First, if you are like me, you have two accounts with Verizon.  One is your internet account and the other is your land-line account.  The Land-line has the billing tied to it.  If you are logged in here using your internet account (which is what I do), then you need to 'Sign Out' and 'Sign In' using your land line information (username and password).

Then on the right-hand side you will see information about billing. Farther down you will see Account Actions. With that you should see something about EasyPay. Click on this. 

You should then see your 'accounts' and a thing for 'Updating' the account.  This is where you change the credit card information.

Hope that helps.