New Fios Service
NEsa1

Will the installation guy have a fios modem with him as well b/c the one that was supposed to be delivered to my house never arrived.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Fios Service
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

The service technician will likely have a router with them.   However, as mentioned, you should check to see if you were to have received the router in advance or not.   If you were, then you need to track down that shipment as you will be responsible for the equipment (and if the technician installs new router, they will charge you for that device as well -- either purchase or rental).

Now, it is possible that if you were arranging new service including television and/or phone that they did not ship any equipment to you as they knew a service technician or "truck roll" would be needed.  In which case, they will show up with everything they need to do your installation.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@NEsa wrote:

Will the installation guy have a fios modem with him as well b/c the one that was supposed to be delivered to my house never arrived.

They normally have one with them on the truck.

however make sure that the delivery actually was not made and you are responsible for it. I assume you are renting the router?

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

The service technician will likely have a router with them.   However, as mentioned, you should check to see if you were to have received the router in advance or not.   If you were, then you need to track down that shipment as you will be responsible for the equipment (and if the technician installs new router, they will charge you for that device as well -- either purchase or rental).

Now, it is possible that if you were arranging new service including television and/or phone that they did not ship any equipment to you as they knew a service technician or "truck roll" would be needed.  In which case, they will show up with everything they need to do your installation.