New Residence DSL Service
arbuckleian

I'm looking for assistance in trying to setup new service at my newly built residence.  The address I am located at did not have utilities prior to me building and was a vacant lot.

My neighbors all have Verizon DSL, but when I call or search the Verizon website for available services all I see is phone and Directv for this address.

The reresentatives are all nice enough, but I have been told time and time again that they will get back to me as to why DSL is unavailable, and never hear anything.  When I call back, I get a new representative and start all over again.

I understand that there can be a limited number of connections available and that I may need to wait until one open's, but I would like to actually hear from someone telling me that it is the case, and what my action needs to be in order to request DSL service.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: New Residence DSL Service
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

It sounds like the Verizon engineer has not entered your address into the database making you DSL eligible.

0 Likes
arbuckleian

Do you know how to go about that?  The reps I've spoken with mention the need to get engineering involved, but I never hear back from anyone after giving them all of my information.

0 Likes
arbuckleian

Can Verizon Support reply or message me about this question?

Thanks

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. For technical assistance you need to contact Verizon directly.

0 Likes
arbuckleian

Verizon directly through 1-800-VERIZON ?  My issue is contacting them and getting a response.  Is there a way I can speak to the same representative when they say they'll get back to me? So far, I've had no luck.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I could not confirm that. You would need to get hold of the technical department, explain your issue and ask them that question.

0 Likes
arbuckleian

Update:

I spoke to a Verizon rep (1-800-Verizon), and he was able to assign me a ticket #, which he said needed to be reviewed by Engineering and that I would hear back from them.  That was on 2/12/2015 and I have not heard back from them.  

The rep also gave me a number to call directly {edited for privacy}, which he said is his supervisor and that I would need to leave a message and that they would get back to me.  I've left multiple messages, but never recieve a call back.

When I call the 1-800-Verizon number back, I speak to someone new, and start all over.

What do I need to do to get a response?

Thanks

0 Likes