Newly upgraded channels don't work - No solution! Customer Service issue
Icantthinkofone1

My plan was up for renewal and on 2-21-15 I upgraded to the preferred HD package with the fully loaded entertainment package and an increase in internet speed to 75/75 MBPS.  It's now 3/3/15 and the channles still don't work.  I've talked to cusotmer service 7 times now and tech support 3 times.  I've had new set top boxes mailed out to me and still  nothing works.  Most of the time I get transferred to someone else and the call is disconnected.  I seem to get level 1 tech support and have to walk through resetting the box over and over each time I call in.  **Are there no notes on what i've done on the previous calls???**  I got off the phone with tech support after 1 hour and 20 minutes tonight to the tech Leslie telling me everyone has gone home and there isn't anything else he can do for me.  I ended up calling customer service back and requested to speak with a supervisor.  After a 30 minute wait the supervisor came on the phone and said the best he could do was charge me for a tech to come out to my house or transfer me back to tech support.  Apparently making countless phones calls...spending hours on hold.  tech support failing to address the issues...Verizon doesn't want to make their customers happy and give them what they are paying for.  I'm currently typing this message while on hold negotiating a package with Comcast.  I am at a complete loss over how much time I've wasted on this issue.

Thanks for giving me the run around and fixing absolutely nothing in 10 days.

0 Likes
Re: Newly upgraded channels don't work - No solution! Customer Service issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes