No High Speed Internet or Fios available at my location. But its all around me !
elstonizer

There is no High Speed Internet or Fios available at my location.

I live on a stretch of road that has only 8 - 10 homes on it. ( about 3/4 of a mile , tops ) EVERYWHERE around me Verizon High Speed and Fios is available to everyone except us on this section of road.

Last summer , Verizon workers ran wires and some new poles past our home and they said it was for High Speed and Fios. 

I have been waiting to hear anything about it from Verizon, and have tried to call Verizon but ,no one knows anything or just won't talk about it. I fill out the form to be notified when its available every few months....  Nothing yet !!!

Imagine living where there are no "Modern Services" and all there is is dial up on a phone line as the only option ??? 

I am stuck with Satellite receivers for Tv and Internet and use and speeds are almost as bad as just using the dial-up.

No TV ,  only dial up internet services !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I can't even get my local stations for news and weather..... 

AS I said, everyone around us has these services but us,  Please Help !

Thank You for any information or Help on this matter,

Mike

0 Likes
Re: No High Speed Internet or Fios available at my location. But its all around me !
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes