No Internet DSL or phone service part of Directv bundle NIGHTMARE
mscookiewms821

I was offered an opportunity to sign up with Directv February 11, 2013. I am so sorry I signed a 2 year contract with them the only phone and internet provider available in my area was Verizon I was told that Verizon would not be able to install service until February 15, 2013.  When service was supposed to be installed we had no internet service a dial tone and no one was able to reach me at home.  I received an apology and was told that someone would be out on February 18, 2013. The technician never showed up. When the services was installed the internet speed was very slow just like dial up. Not only did I have trouble with your DSL services.  I have been over-billed lost my bundling services with Directv and overtime it rains we do not have phone or internet services and have to wait anywhere between 1 to 2 weeks for a technician only to discover the technician cancelled and we have to reschedule.  The technicians are supposed to call 30 minutes before arriving so either they call the home phone that does not work or just don't call at all.  Last week once again our phone and internet went out and we again spent evenings on the phone speaking with representative who we could not understand again I was told that a technician would not be able to come out until 10/13/13 between the hours of 11 to 2 and he would call 30 minutes prior to coming.  I received a call from a Verizon # at 9:35 AM,  yes 1 hour an a half before the scheduled time. I called technical support within minutes and was told that the call I received was an automatic reminder call.  I called a number of times and was told that the dispatcher was sending a technician before pm this evening.  When I called at 3:30pm I was on hold with Michelle {edited for privacy} she then confirmed to me that no one would be out here because no one answered the phone at 9:35 AM. So when I called within minutes and 4 times between the hours of 9:35am and 3:30pm I WAS LIED TO BY EACH ONE OF YOUR VERIZON REPRESENTATIVES!!!!

Please note the numerous times I've either called or emailed VERIZON regarding overcharging no services.  Now I am stuck in a contract with Directv until February 2015. Below are the dates confirmed by email that I have contacted VERIZON regarding my service

2/11/13, 2/16/13,  2/17/13, 2/18/13, 2/21/13, 3/11/13, 4/11/13. 4/14/13, 4/17/13, 4/21/13, 4/23/13, 5/14/13, 5/22/13, 5/23/13, 5/24/13, 6/7/13, 6/13/13, 7/3/13, 7/5/13 this is not including the numerous phone calls.  Is this what you call customer service.

0 Likes
Re: No Internet DSL or phone service part of Directv bundle NIGHTMARE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mscookiewms821,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No Internet DSL or phone service part of Directv bundle NIGHTMARE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mscookiewms821,

We haven't heard from you despite multiple requests for you to provide your account information. As such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still have questions or concerns about your account please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate for you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes