No satisfaction
Not2close
Enthusiast - Level 1

New service for Dsl in 2004, Phone call to install, no problem(Web site says unavailable)Fast service, but took several weeks to get consistant service.(Between 2 stations V did not know which 1. Let it go.

2 Years after looked for faster offers at Verizon, zipcode Still says No DSL available- I have had DSL 2 years

Service good when working,but with Each problem, same problem-between 2 stations about 1-2 weeks each issue.  (noted in file free service for each call that was not honored.)

Last straw after several years of on time overpayed service, upgrade to phone and High speed internet. Internet Confirmed is available this time. Confirmation date comes and get confirmation on phone, phone service works well, internet upgrade from 1Mbps to 10-15Mbps not done.  Several call at several times for several hours and several line tests with dual outcomes, could not resolve the issue.  One test says my line is elligable for 10-15Mbps upgrade One test says my line is only good for 3Mbps.

Verizon never even offered the 3Mbps and when asked they would charge the same price and still deal with a Order error,(No one could cancel error order over 2 weeks???) Well Time-Warner beats your price and speed with phone service too.

I told local rep. to revert all changes and she said she would credit account.  Amazing service, phone upgrade was gone in 15 Min.  Still Paper bill and internet bill site did not reflect several days later, although Phone site did reflect the $58 change.

Still think this is a station mapping error compounded, that has been pointed out several times that never was fixed.  The thing that **bleep** me off is I purchased a better DSL modem $125 from Bestbuy to do this when my provided modem crapped out and not help fron Verizon.  Word of moth goes as far as credit ratings....

You guys need to get your act together.

I will contact you when I disconnect.

Sincerely,

Daniel Davis-16505

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No satisfaction
Not2close
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have stated all.  I have wasted enough time and have moved on to service that works in a timely manor and is faster and cheaper.  You guys need to get your act together.

Dan Davis.....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations between the speeds your line qualifiers for as well as the billing. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Not2close
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have stated all.  I have wasted enough time and have moved on to service that works in a timely manor and is faster and cheaper.  You guys need to get your act together.

Dan Davis.....

0 Likes