No service, but still being billed...Help
mwgranite
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 months ago Verizon attempted to hook up DSL or Fios at my house.  They could not get it to work because I was too far away from the hub.  So, the Verizon tech cancelled my order.  Now Verizon is billing me even though I do not have service.  I called verizon (after being on hold for 2 hours) and they said there was no bill.  Today i got another bill for phone sevice now.  I do not have any verizon services at my house.......Can some one provide me with a number to speak with some one who actually knows something  

0 Likes
Re: No service, but still being billed...Help
jonjones1
Legend

Google your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and speak with them. They have jurisdiction over the utilities companies, Verizon being one of them.

0 Likes
Re: No service, but still being billed...Help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mwgranite,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes