On hold with customer support for almost an hour and my internet has gone down for the 2nd time this
SeanConnally94

I signed up for Verizon a month ago. About 2 weeks after install, I had no connection. Called tech support and the individual scheduled me Monday for a technician to come out. Come Monday no technician so called again and it turns out the ticket wasn't pushed through, are you serious?! So a technician gets dispatched asap and spends nearly 2 hours trying to resolve the issue. Luckily it gets fixed but informs me the box I am hooked up to has me in the 4th position, which basically according to him acts finicky.

Now about a week later my internet is down again and I'm just furious. I've been on hold with this really horrible music for an hour waiting for somebody to pick up. I am a teacher and have work to be completed by tonight. It's at the point I'm about to cancel and sign up with Cox 

0 Likes
Re: On hold with customer support for almost an hour and my internet has gone down for the 2nd time
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SeanConnally94,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes