Order Processing and Shipping details not available.
LeftLane1

I recently placed an order to have Fios internet installed at my house over the phone. I recieve an order number as well as an email confirming the order and was informed that I would be receiving some equipment in the mail within the next several days.

I just checked my account today and it seems my order status is still listed under processing and there is a big red exclamation mark with the message "Your shipping details are not available." Needless to say that has me a little worried as my installation date is comming up soon. 

I would really appreciate it if someone from Customer Service could perhaps look into the matter so any issues can be sorted out and I can get an ETA on when to expect the equipment to be delivered (that way I can reschedule as needed if it's not expected to arrive before the installation date).

0 Likes
Re: Order Processing and Shipping details not available.
jonjones1
Legend

@LeftLane wrote:

I recently placed an order to have Fios internet installed at my house over the phone. I recieve an order number as well as an email confirming the order and was informed that I would be receiving some equipment in the mail within the next several days.

I just checked my account today and it seems my order status is still listed under processing and there is a big red exclamation mark with the message "Your shipping details are not available." Needless to say that has me a little worried as my installation date is comming up soon. 

I would really appreciate it if someone from Customer Service could perhaps look into the matter so any issues can be sorted out and I can get an ETA on when to expect the equipment to be delivered (that way I can reschedule as needed if it's not expected to arrive before the installation date).

Unfortunately I cannot send your post to customer service but they should be able to sort it out. 1-800-VERIZON 

the installer may have your router etc. but I would call to make sure.

0 Likes
Re: Order Processing and Shipping details not available.
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LeftLane,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes