Overcharge for a full year
feymania

After reviewing the forums i'm not the only one to have this happen. For the last year verizon has had the 100MB 500 MB and 1GB plan available in my neighborhood. They never emailed me about it and have been charging me $97 a month for the last year. The 1GB plan is only $79. I called and asked, they told me I didn't select any of the new plans so my bill was never changed. I asked why a speed that's lower than the cheapest $59 plan would be double the price. They informed me that's how the change in the plans work. I effectively i've been paying $38 more than the cheapest plan which offers speeds 25 MBs faster then what i'm using. Can you say S C A M? I asked to be sent to a manager and was hungup on. I went online and spoke to a rep via chat and they said there's nothing they can do. Then they just stopped responding. Is it common that a big business like you takes money from people during a pandemic? 

0 Likes
Re: Overcharge for a full year
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi feymania,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes