PLEASE Join in and file a complaint with the FCC/BBB
RCPD732
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am filed a complaint with the FCC and still waiting action....yeah right.  Verizon has done NOTHING to help solve slow DSL issues.  My speeds are sometimes as slow as .05-.09 when I am paying for the 1.1-3.0 speeds!  I feel this is legalized robbery and Verizon is taking our monthly payments and running with it.

Maybe if everyone that has an issue (and from what I see there are many) file an FCC complaint and/or BBB complaint something might get done!  

0 Likes
Re: PLEASE Join in and file a complaint with the FCC/BBB
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RCPD732,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, RCPD732. Sorry for the inconvenience. We haven't heard from you regarding your private support case, so we had to close it for the time being. If you still need assistance, please make another post and we'll pick up where we left off. We appreciate your patience and your time.

Best,

Leon

0 Likes
RCPD732
Enthusiast - Level 2

After MONTHS of agony trying to get a technician to check my area....a guy finally came out.  Guess what? He found trouble in the outside plant JUST like I said there would be MONTHS ago to "hello, my name is Kevin" at the call center.

WHY, WHY, WHY....does it take so long to get someone to get out in the field and check the line????  

The tech in the field is the guy who knows the system!  Not some person we can't understand calling from who knows where asking stupid questions!!!

It seems to me it would be more cost effective, and better for the consumer, just to send someone over to the area of service having the problem and NOT re-direct the complaint to some "call center"!

The technician that came out to my area worked very hard to correct my problem and did so in a very reasonable time frame....If Verizon would have just sent him MONTHS ago, the whole FCC complaint issue might have been avoided.

I still plan to voice my concern as to the inefficiency of the customer service...It is too difficult to get someone on the phone or even on this forum that can really be of any help.

In my humble opinion you should all be restructured so the money they are paying the "office" people should go to the guys in the field....you know, the ones getting it done!

Thanks....

0 Likes