Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
People who don't have fios and therefore can't get real customer service
nonfios

This is for people who verizon hasn't been able to, or won't provide service of the fios nature.  I live in Western Mass and Verizon has relegated us to either dial up or dsl.  Anyone else like that out there?

0 Likes
Re: People who don't have fios and therefore can't get real customer service
jonjones1
Legend

@nonfioswrote:

This is for people who verizon hasn't been able to, or won't provide service of the fios nature.  I live in Western Mass and Verizon has relegated us to either dial up or dsl.  Anyone else like that out there?

The problem is Verizon which is in high demand have for the most part stopped their buildout. It costs money to build out and many areas just won’t give a return of investment for many many years.

just 4 years ago my neighborhood did not have Fios except for half the homes. Then all of a sudden it built out the whole neighborhood and beyond. 

You can call 1-800-VERIZON and see if and when it will become available. Or check online at http://www.verizon.com/Fios 

0 Likes