Please, for the love of god, does anyone know how to speak to "engineering team"?
shadyj52

I am having a terrible time trying to get FIOS installed at my new home. My neighbors on either side have FIOS service. The homes are new construction, and occupied less than two months ago. My house, in the middle, is somehow "not elgible" for anything other than copper phone service. I have called customer service over the past two weeks, each rep promising to "follow up", but none have.

This morning, I called back, and found out "engineering" has closed my ticket, stating no possible service and no ETA. The box is visable, less than 20 feet away from my porch. I am still being told "no possible service", and I would like to know who I can speak with to remedy this. Nobody seems to care. If anyone can help, please do!

- Jason

0 Likes
Re: Please, for the love of god, does anyone know how to speak to "engineering team"?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shadyj52,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes