Promotional Redemption- no link
Mrsjelly85

I was eligible for a free Amazon Echo as of yesterday- December 20th. I finally received the email this morning after getting in touch with Verizon. But then the link from the email took me to my Fios app, but there was no link to redeem from there. I called Verizon, only to be put on hold for over 30 min each time, transferred and put on hold again, hung up on and when I did finally talk to someone they basically told me there was anything they could do, that I should check it periodically and then proceeded to try to sell me more services I wasn’t interested in. I know it’s a free echo so I shouldn’t stress too much over redeeming it but Verizon should also not offer it if they are going to make it so difficult to redeem! I’m hoping someone can help with this?

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Redemption- no link
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mrsjelly85,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes