Promotional gift card issue
samaritan2

I have been chasing customer service agents on this without much success. I was told that I would be given a 100$ promotiona gift card once I continue the service for 65 days. Well it has been more than 3 months now. I received a mail about receiving the card in 2 weeks last month. Now it has been more than a month , I have not received any card yet. The online status is a scrap which says my card is put on hold due to unpaid bill which is ridiculous as I have auto payment set to my account and nothing is due. I have been kept waiting for more than 30 mins over phone when they connected me to the promotional department and I had to disconnet each time. Now my question am I going to get the card at all or not ? Or is this just a bluff verizon applies to every new customers ?

0 Likes
Re: Promotional gift card issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi samaritan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes