Property Damage - Reimbusement
steve-arizona

I had FIOS installed on 1-June to replace Comcast. The installer drilled into the 220V service line from the meter to the breaker panel. No fire, but he burned a nice big hole in the 220V line. The local manager Richard P. came out to see it and ensured me that Verizon would cover the repair. While the technician was still on site, the electrical company we use came out and estimated repair at $453.16. The repair was completed the next week as soon I could get it scheduled. Sent the paid bill to the local manager Richard P. With some verbal assurances, bad email addresses, and such I finally got an acknowledgement that they had the bill and would pay it. Except, they haven't. Talked to a Robyn about it from some other Verizon office in the region. She too assured me they were processing it and said mine was one of eleven held up (or there were eleven others) due to some problem with the process. So, a month after the repair I am still out my $453.16 and wishing Verizon bad karma. Makes be yearn for Comcast, which in like 14 years never caused a problem other than a bad spliter.

So, the question is... how does one get reimbursement from this company?

0 Likes
Re: Property Damage - Reimbusement
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi steve-arizona,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes