Quantum Router (G1100) keeps resetting itself to Factory Defaults
hightide1

I have a Fios Quantum Gateway router and every few days it resets back to factory defaults.  I'll log in and change my settings back to my personal choices and after a few days, it is back to the factory defaults.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Quantum Router (G1100) keeps resetting itself to Factory Defaults
jonjones1
Legend

@Buck1234 wrote:

I just started having the same issues. Same time every night the router will reset back to default settings. Let me know if you find a fix. 

The answer was given to you. Call Verizon and they will troubleshoot and replace the router.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@hightide wrote:

I have a Fios Quantum Gateway router and every few days it resets back to factory defaults.  I'll log in and change my settings back to my personal choices and after a few days, it is back to the factory defaults.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Bad router, call 1-800-VERIZON and have them replace it.

0 Likes
Buck1234

I just started having the same issues. Same time every night the router will reset back to default settings. Let me know if you find a fix. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Buck1234 wrote:

The answer was given to you. Call Verizon and they will troubleshoot and replace the router.

0 Likes