Repeatedly charged for service after cancellation
gvignoli

Hello, 

I hope this is the right place to post this. I cancelled my Fios service in Auguest of 2018. I got my final bill and everything seemed fine. But every month since (Sept, Oct, Nov) I have been charged from my auto pay account. I have called Customer Service to ensure my account is closed and every month they tell me it will not be charged again. I have also contacted the Billing department every month to get a refund check mailed to me. I thought I had this finally figured out last month. BUT I just got an email saying my auto-pay will dedcuted on the 19th of this month. I'm not sure how to stop this....

Any help would be appriciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Repeatedly charged for service after cancellation
jonjones1
Legend

Call your bank and tell them Verizon is no longer authorized to receive auto payment.

have them charge back the amounts if you have not received the money back yet.

your bank can stop them.

This is a reason why I tell folks never ever let any company have access to your money or bank or credit card accounts. Never do auto pay!

0 Likes
gvignoli

Thanks, I have come to the same conclusion. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gvignoli,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes