Request Fios for new construction
twiecz16

Hey there,

I was wondering if there was a process to have fios connected to my home in Mt. Holly, NJ. The house and surrounding development were constructed last year, but the only service provider they' offered to us is comcast (who I despise). I know for a fact that the existing houses a stone's throw away from the new construction already have fios, so I can't imagine it would be difficult for them to lay down what would be needed to connect. Is there any way to put in a formal request for service?

0 Likes
Re: Request Fios for new construction
jonjones1
Legend

http://www.verizon.com/fios

put in your zip code or address and see if it’s available.

or call 1-800-VERIZON 

0 Likes
Hcram13

Hey, this is the original poster under another username (having some trouble with the original profile). Verizon fios is available for my zip code and at addresses in the surrounding area but my address does not come up in their search logs. The only thing being offered to me is phone. Any way to have them enter me into the system for fios?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Hcram13 wrote:

Hey, this is the original poster under another username (having some trouble with the original profile). Verizon fios is available for my zip code and at addresses in the surrounding area but my address does not come up in their search logs. The only thing being offered to me is phone. Any way to have them enter me into the system for fios?

I understand from the dslreports web portal that you can do a few things to force load your issue.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

This is real Verizon representatives who can open a fast ticket.

you can try twitter and see if they can also do a fast ticket.

Or as some other poster said call up and order the phone service and once your address is verified, you could tell them you want Verizon fiber phone service. Digital phone.  If they can do that the can offer Fios internet. 

Or you can keep hammering them to get service to your home.

0 Likes