Residential Corp. Contact
mrsttaylor

I am looking for residential corp. contact info. 

I have had issue with my verizon home internet service since moving to his building two years ago. I have tried to contact customer service, via phone, online contact forms and social media. I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for 8 years and home phone and internet customer much longer. I am a spouse of active duty military and have received HORRIBLE service from Verizon.

I am paying for 10mbps-15 per month but bare get 4mbps and this was AFTER a Verizon tech tested it himself. I have Wifi but signal is so low I cannot stay connected. 

I live in the middle of Los Angeles and don't understand how it can be so slow and crappy. I want to be able to Skype my husband overseas when he is deployed but can't. 

Verizon has sent many techs to my residence who cannot locate the problem, tell me they will follow-up, I never get a follow up. I have talked to Billing, Customer Service, Presidential Appeals and even Retention. No one can help me. They all say someone else will contact me, or they need to review my account. I have records going back to Dec 2013 in writing from Verizon saying they will call me on a weekly basis but I never get a call.

I am beyond frustrated. There is no other phone and internet company in my area so I am stuck with Verizon but I am fed up with the customer service! Please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Residential Corp. Contact
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Residential Corp. Contact
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 

As we advised in our previous posts, since we are currently assisting you over multiple platforms, we will be closing out this private support case any additional updates and or questions can be directed via twitter.  We will be more than happy to assist you if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding any other matters please feel free to create a new post. 

Thank you, 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes