Return router
Josie401

I cancelled my internet and I am able to return the router. But I have no idea where to take it or where to send it back to. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Return router
jonjones1
Legend

@Josie401 wrote:

I cancelled my internet and I am able to return the router. But I have no idea where to take it or where to send it back to. Any ideas?

www.google.com 

type in Fios Corporate stores in your zip code or city. Not a reseller. Go there and make sure you get a receipt signed and dated.

however many years ago I had dsl 35+ they never asked for it back. It was a westell and I still have it in the attic.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to call Verizon and request a Return Authorization label from them.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Smith6612wrote:

You should be able to call Verizon and request a Return Authorization label from them.

That doesn’t always pan out. Verizon sends a label maybe. Then when it disappears they charge the customer for the loss INSTEAD OF THE CARRIER because it’s more convenient to ding the customer. Besides in order to file a claim they would have to prove it was never received back. However most customers track it and it shows received by Verizon and they still want to ding the customer.

better to return devices in person. 

0 Likes