STILL NO DSL: ATTN Elizabeth
ldhenward9496
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since Verizon turned off my DSL in error and refuses to turn it back on, I have very limited internet access and can't go to "Support Cases" etc. to send you more information.  Here is what instant chat told me Friday:  {edited for privacy}   That was 14 hours ago and still no services.  Please let me know how to reach you directly.  Better yet, TURN MY DSL BACK ON

0 Likes
Re: STILL NO DSL: ATTN Elizabeth
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Idhenward9496,

Moderators can only escalate issues to private support.  If you need to contact Verizon by another method, please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers,  You may also want to try the Contact Us page.

0 Likes
ldhenward9496
Enthusiast - Level 2
Tried all of the above Lawrence. Online chat promised me (in writing) service by 7pm yesterday. Phone support puts me on hold for hours (literally) and does not call back as promised. 5 days, 15+ calls, 7 hours on hold and still no service. I have contacted my local TV station's consumer affairs desk and they are interested in my story. You may want to give your PR dept a heads up. Better yet, restore my service and I will cancel the interview.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Idhenward9496,

The Private Support area would be the best place for you to get help with this.  It looks like an agent has posted some additional information there recently.

0 Likes
ldhenward9496
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure that you understand that I don' have internet access - I can only get on for a few minutes at a time via public wifi.  So posting information in a private area doesn't help me much. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Idhenward9496,

Please check your Private Message Inbox at the upper right corner of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes